I’m with the band
Hello Lovelies! As summer is the season for concerts and music festivals, what better way to show your band allegiance than by rocking (pun intended…hehe) your favorite band tee. There’s nothing cooler than a band tee, it screams of that I’m with the band vibe. It can be dressed up or down and you can’t go wrong in your choice. What rock/band tees do you own or crave?
Rocker chic meets boho chis (OOTD)
My look today is rocker chic meets boho chic…yep. I decided to roughen up this ultra feminine lace skirt, previously styled here with this lose fitting vintagey-rock concert tee, adding a bit of edge to the feminine vibe of the skirt. However, to up the ante on the edgy, rocker chic vibe, I paired it with these spiked statement heels, also previously styled here and here. You can check out my previous post on edgy chic here
In addition, no rocker chic look would be complete without jewelry and, perhaps a structured blazer. So, for jewelry, my choice is this statement choker…it pulls the rock chic look together nicely, while the tailored blazer with strong shoulders adds a polished and tailored side to the look, which also tempered down the edginess. What do you think? Leave your thoughts below
Alternative Styling Tips
Here is my take on alternatively styling this look. As I previously mentioned, your imagination is your limit when it comes to styling a rock band tee…you really can’t go wrong in your choice of style.
- Pair with cut off shorts and ballet flats for a relaxed weekend vibe
- or pair with destructed jeans or metallic skynnies and strappy heeled sandals for that Friday night vibe
- Alternatively, pair with black skinny jeans and sneakers, tie a plaid shirt around your waist for a cool urban relaxed look
- Pair with a colorful or floral a line/skater skirt for a more feminine take
- When the weather starts to cool down, layer with a long sleeve top, add the classic leather jacket and leather booties or spiked loafers for an uber cool, “I’m with the band look”. This look will also work with a statement heel in a pop of color.
- Pair with a pencil skirt and cardigan for an understated edgy work flow look
- Up the ante in your edginess by pairing with animal print booties
Whichever way you choose to style your band tee, own it and rock it with poise and confidence! Thanks for stopping by!
See you next week….Ciao!