Stripes continue to dominate the fashion world.. seen on the runways of SS2017, from nautical to ultra feminine dresses, and menswear inspired looks, like here. Stripes are a breeze to style, because they pair with any, and everything…literarily. This Eshakti striped long shirtdress is testament to that…so simple, yet can be styled in several different ways to achieve varied looks.
Eshakti is a design house that “puts you in charge of choosing the fit and styling that best suits your shape…to make it truly yours.” They offer sizes from 0-36, at affordable prices. The styles are vintage looks with a modern twist. This is not a sponsored post.
Eshakti striped Long shirtdress OOTD
I have owned this Eshakti striped Long shirtdress for a few years now and worn it several differente ways. I love versatile pieces, don’t you? Check out this other shirtdress, if you missed it. Today however, I paired this shirtdress with these high waisted, wide leg, ankle pants that I previously styled here.
Finally, because I wanted a monochromatic look, with the pants serving as the pop of color, I carried this BCBGMAXAZRIA structured handbag previously seen here, allowing the pants and dress to be the focus of attention. The choker, also seen here, serves as a focal statement piece, as well as adding some edginess.
What are your thoughts on this look? How else would you style this look?
Alternative Styling Tips
This dress is beyond versatile, you can’t go wrong in your style choice. I have styled it in more ways than one, and came out dope. So, don’t be afraid to mix it up with other prints and patterns. here are just a few suggestions.
- style as a dress, worn over statement heels with floral handbag in the same color scheme.
- As above, but loose the sash for a statement, bright colored belt
- Add some edge to a relaxed summer vibe, by wearing over destroyed shorts with flats.
- Further, take it up a notch by pairing with a statement handbag for an easy Parisian chic look
- or, as above with killer heels for a sexy street chic vibe
- pair over skinny destroyed jeans, with heeled sandals to channel your inner fashionista
- alternatively, style with floral ankle pants, nude pumps/heeled sandals
- Toughen up your look by adding a leather moto jacket worn over your shoulders for instant street style cred…
Remember, no matter which way you style it, own it, and rock it with poise and confidence!
See you next week…Cioa!!
Shop My Look