Welcome back lovelies!
and just like that…we are officially in the fall season! Boot season is here…never mind the cold weather that comes with it. Kick flare pants or jeans like this are essential for your fall wardrobe. The updated bootie/ankle boot with brocade fabric is totally baroque-esque, modern, and adds an air of opulence to your vibe, see my previous post on brocade here. The brocade bootie can be styled with literarily any outfit to add some unexpected glam and drama to your look. Here is a budget friendly one I found for you.
Cropped Kick flare pants + Brocade Floral boots (OOTD)
Todays look of Cropped Kick flare pants + Brocade Floral boots is kicking it. The 70s vibe of the Kick flare pants paired with the brocade ankle boots, and the statement necklace definitely kicks up the air of opulence a notch, and helps channels my inner Brigitte Bardot vibe. The gold accents and agate stones of the necklace (the necklace is sold out but I found this and this), creates cohesion with the brocade boots by continuing the opulent theme.
In addition, the lace-up details of the boots adds some needed edge to this ultra feminine look balancing out the the chic and flattering look of the high waisted kick flare pants. Additionally, to make my look more fall approved, this long wool vest was just what I needed to not only keep warm, but to also elevate and balance my look. Finally, this circle handbag, (see budget friendly here) previously styled here and here grounds my whole look, bringing some balance and cohesion. What are your thought on this look?
Shop My Look
Alternative Styling Tips
- For a casual vintage vibe, pair with a cropped vintage printed tee like this, or this, then throw on a moto jacket for an edged up look
- On the other hand, pair with a chunky knit sweater in an unexpected color like this and this one
- For an office appropriate look, pair with this blazer or this to keep you on trend
- alternatively, try this for a more conservative take or turn heads with this one
- For a boho chic take, style with a flowy loose fitting top like this or this
- Serve up a dose of lady-like look by pairing the boots with this dress
How else would you style this look? However you choose to style it, own it, and rock it with poise and confidence!
See you next week…Ciao Bellas!!!
What I’m Wearing
- Top: BCBGMAXAZRIA old similar here
- Pants: MSGM Kick flare pants Here
- Vest: Rag and Bone Long wool vest (old) Similar here
- Boots: Steve Madden Brocade boots Here and Here in a budget friendly price
- Handbag: Mansur Gavriel Circle handbag similar here and Budget friendly here
- Necklace: Amrita Singh (old) Sold out see similar selections here