Hello there! Welcome back…I trust you had a productive week.
You know that dress that instantly boosts your femininity….yeah, that one that gets you so in touch with your feminine side. Well, this is one of them! Something about the ruffles, and how the dress drapes gives an ultra feminine, sexy silhouette, and an effortless sex appeal.
Additionally, I love the fact that it’s asymmetric. Remember these asymmetric looks here, here, and here? These pieces stand out, create interest, and add an alluring effect on the silhouette. Most important to me though, is that it’s super versatile, stylish, and easy to transition from Season to season.
Shop My Looks
DVF Asymmetric sleeveless wrap dress-Fall transition (OOTD)
Today I’m featuring this DVF Asymmetric sleeveless wrap dress-Fall Transition style. This dress is super flattering-the ruffles, asymmetric cut, fabric and color all play a part in exuding that inherent feeling of feminity. So, I have several takes on this dress. First, I wanted to chanel my inner Bridgitte Bardot vintage vibe, which I did by pairing it with this Boater hat and skinny neck scarf. The scarf is both of a contrasting color and geometric print for added interest. My choice of heels was deliberate in line with the look I wanted to create, the block heels.
My second look in tended to show how this dress transitions seamlessly into the fall season. Here, I paired it with this plum/purple turtleneck top previously seen here. The contrast created by both colors results in a beautiful look that also plays up my silhouette. Even though this dress could have easily been styled sans the belt, but I couldn’t help myself, had to cinch and define that waist…hehe.
Finally, this dress also looks well with booties. I have had these boots for over a decade and still love them. I added a short trench coat in a contrasting color to to amp up the interest.
So, what are your thoughts on these looks? Would love to read your thoughts below.
Alternative Styling Tips
- Add a leather or bomber jacket for to balance the feminine link with some toughness
- Style with this blazer for an office appropriate look
- As I did here, style with these flats for an additional feminine touch. These are on sale!
What I’m Wearing
- Dress: DVF Asymmetric Sleeveless wrap dress. Soon sale here and here
- Neck Kerchief: JCrew similar here and here on sale
- Circle Handbag: Mansur Gavriel here
- Quilted Handbag: Marc Jacobs here and here
- Booties: BCBG Girls old. Similar here and here
- Plum heels: Versus here
- Trench coat: Old similar here and here
- Flats: Ann Klein old Similar here and here on sale, I’m totally in love with this here