Hello again! Great to have you back!
Split sleeve blouson top + slim ankle pants (OOTD)
It still feels like summer here in Texas, and thank heavens for that! My thoughts and prayers continue to go out to those affected by the recent hurricanes. Today, I’m styling a split sleeve blouson top + slim ankle pants. This blouse is an old favorite that’s easy to style and very versatile. So, I found this one, at a great price…which I also love. Also, check out this slim ankle pant as well. I’m crushing over this paperbag waist one too.
The split sleeve bares the shoulder and arm areas, much like an off shoulder top, for an understated sexy vibe. This is a perfect summer to fall look, however, it’s quite easy to transition this look well into the fall, much like this previous look. Check out my tips below.
Shop my look
Alternative styling tips
- Style with these heeled booties to elongate your legs, and a sexy fall vibe
- add this peacoat or this stylish trench draped over your shoulders for a street style approved look
- Toughen up your look with this or this leather jacket
- alternatively, style with these cute flats for an on trend easy weekend look. Add this shoulder/cross body WOC (budget friendly here) for handsfree shopper look
- For a polished look, style with a power pencil skirt like this one. I love it styled with this clutch
- For a sexy edgy look, style with these boots
How else would you style this look? However you choose, own it and rock it with poise and confidence!
See you next week…Ciao!!