How would you style a sleeveless jumpsuit of Fall?
So, I’ve had this @rachelzoe jumpsuit for some time now, much like this one. Even though I didn’t need anymore jumpsuits, but I got it at a pretty good price, so I thought…what the heck! Finally, I decided to style it for fall.
Y’all are well aware that the effortlessness of a one-piece outfit cannot be overstated, I could literarily just jump into it and go, but what’s the fun in that? That thought, therefore, lead me to style it a bit differently.
Rachel Zoe lace Jumpsuit for Fall (OOTD)
I decided to style this Rachel Zoe lace jumpsuit for Fall, even though, much like this one, it is seasonless. There are several ways to make this look fall approved…see my alternative styling tips below. That being said, I chose to to layer it over this floral chiffon blouse previously seen here. The floral print, with its poet sleeves and V-neck with tie, adds a beautiful contrast and depth with the lace fabric of the jumpsuit, while also lending a vintage vibe to my look.
Finally, if you know me, you know there’s nothing I love more than my waist being defined, see here, here and here…Ha! That being said, I added this belt, previously seen here, to accentuate my waistline. What are your thoughts on this look?
Shop My Look
Alternative styling tips
- If your fall is a bit more nippy, consider ditching the chiffon blouse for a something thicker like a velvet body suit in an attention grabbing hue like this stylish one or this budget friendly one
- Add a bit more glamor to your look by styling with a fur stole like this
- A leather moto jacket like this, is always a trusty layering piece to add some tough chic vibe
- Alternatively, sport a trench like this for street style cred and uber chicness
- Add a statement coat like this or this
- Make it office appropriate by styling with this dramatic tweed coat…I’m obsessed with it!
How else would you style this look. However you choose to style it…remember to own it, and rock it with poise and confidence!
See you next week….Ciao Bellas!!!
P.S. As appreciation to my followers, and for hitting over 10K followers, I’ll be hosting a giveaway of the faux fur embellished heeled sandals featured here, on my IG page. Follow me so you don’t miss it!
What I’m Wearing
- Jumpsuit: Rachel Zoe here Check out this sassy one as well
- Wide brim floppy hat (old). Here’s a similar one…but I love this one as a statement piece and great conversation starter.
- Belt: BCBGMAXAZRIA old. See similar here, and budget friendly here
- Floral blouse: Gianni Bini old. Sold out. Check out this one tho
- Chanel bag here