Hello again lovelies!
Vests come in varying lengths…from short, mid length to long; casual utility to formal dressy. The one you choose is a matter of personal preference. They can all be styled differently to achieve an array of looks…again, wholly dependent on what you want. This previous post depicts what I mean.
Styling long utility vest + Corset waist belt (OOTD)
As promised here, I am restyling this dress. This time, I’m wearing it as a top, layered with this similar sleeveless utility vest. I show you three different looks, with OTK boots, ankle lace up boots, and cowgirl boots. These are all perfect for a day of shopping, quick brunch with the gals, or simply hanging out with friends. So, which do you prefer? Lemme know below.
The wide waist cinching corset belt in a solid color, previously styled here, adds a modern and balanced look to my silhouette. I love how the quilted look of the belt harmoniously flows with the Chanel handbag. Also, adding the corset belt elevated my look, for a more dressier/fierce look. What are your thoughts?
Shop My Look
Alternative Styling Tips
- Style the dress alone as I did here, but add this jacket for a more edgier look
- Choose these boots instead to infuse a pop of color
- Ditch the corset belt for this skinny or this statement ones
- Try this long vest instead for a more streamlined look…crushing over it!
- Infuse some color into your look by adding this handbag
- Style with this long sleeve top and this skinny jeans paired with booties
However you choose to style it, remember to own it and rock it with poise and confidence. See you next week…