Thanks for joining me again this week. My look this week is pastels, florals, and a pop of color for spring. This look is the perfect desk to dinner outfit. If you follow me in IG, you already know that these are some of my very first purchases from Zara. Spring has finally sprung, so out with the dreary darks and in with the pastels and brights. Don’t get me wrong, though…the only thing I love about winter is winter fashion and perhaps snow, other than that, the cold does not appeal to me in any way….that’s just me.
Shop my look
Pastels, florals, and a pop of color for spring (OOTD)
So today’s look of pastels and pop of color includes this high waisted ankle pants which I paired with this floral print bodysuit . However, to add some depth and texture to my look, I decided on this fuchsia sling back heels and a fur trimmed blazer, previously seen here. Finally, I added this fun Kate Spade mushroom handbag for added interest. This look is a perfect desk to dinner look, do a few switch-a-roos and voila….
Alternative styling tips
- To make this look more work appropriate, ditch the fur trimmed blazer for this or this. I love this as well-price is sooo right!
- For a dinner date, ditch the blazer for this.
- On the other hand, try this or this draped over your shoulders for a cool girl vibe
- Toughen up your look by styling with this instead. This one also adds depth to your look.
- Style with these heeled sandals instead for leg elongation
- For a more laid back look, style with these and obsessed with these
- Go monochromatic by styling with this top, and heels
What are your thoughts on this look? However you choose to style this look, own it and rock it with poise and confidence!
Thank you so much for stopping by. see you next week…Ciao!!