How to dress to a garden party: rainbow pastels
Hello again loves!
‘Tis the season for graduations, and garden parties…gartherings that are held outdoors. Spring and summer are the seasons for garden parties. Therefore, it’s no surprise that the question of what to wear to a garden party comes to mind this time of year. With the weather warming up, a garden party is a legit reason for friends to gather round, to eat, drink, and enjoy one another’s company in an outdoor setting.
On the question of what to wear to a garden party however, the invitation specifics will determine how dressy or casual to dress. On the other hand, Florals, pastels and brights are perfect for a garden party.
Shop My Look
What to wear to a garden party: Rainbow pastels (OOTD)
Today, I’m sharing this @katespadeny dress in a rainbow of pastel colors. I style it with two different options of footwear, highlighting the pink in one look with pink pumps, while balancing and grounding the multiple colors in a different look with with neutral/gold pumps.
Because the weather might get a bit nippy in the evening, I opted for these faux fur trimmed blazer, also in a pastel color previously seen here and here. Hint: the rainbow trend is having a moment now. This is a perfect way to introduce the rainbow trend into your wardrobe.
Alternative Styling Tips
- For the ultimate garden party look, a hat or fascinator is the thing…add this or this. I absolutely love this one. But try this one as well.
- Opt for this shoes instead, due to reasons I outlined in my previous post, most coveted spring wardrobe essential you need here
- White kitten heels pumps or sling back court shoes are also a a great choice for this look. Try these or these ones
- Ditch the blazer for this or this instead
- Try this gorgeous floral dress instead, or this or this top and pants
What are your thoughts? How else would you style a garden party look? Remember to always own and rock your look with poise and confidence!
Thanks for stopping by…See you next week. Ciao!!