Thanks for stopping by this week! How was your week? My week and weekend was quite busy, as it was my daughter’s prom day on Saturday. She and her date killed the look, they looked very stunning. I posted some pics on IG here. Moving on…Spring calls for skirts, dresses, florals, and pastels. Midi dress + Floral wedge heels for spring is definitely a win. As you may know, midi dresses are a classic, and a great addition to any spring wardrobe, they create an elegant, ladylike, and effortless look.
Shop My Look
Midi dress + Floral wedge heels for spring (OOTD)
Today’s look is a green minimalist dress from Zara, one of my first purchases for the fast fashion house. See my other purchases here. First, as minimalist as this dress looks, its actually quite flattering. Secondly, I love the fit, cut, and the details of the little buttons and puffed sleeves. In my opinion, this dress is perfect for graduation ceremonies, church, garden parties or a brunch date.
Further, I paired it with the floral wedge to add some interesting spring vibe, and also because the wedge sandal is an informal spring shoe, for a major reason I covered in this post.
Alternative styling tips
- Style with heeled sandals like this or this instead. I also love this one
- Alternatively, add this moto jacket instead for some edgy vibe…this creates a nice balance with the ultra feminine look
- Go casual and pair with these sneaks…they add a relaxed urban chic vibe. Consider these too
- For a retro feel, pair your midi dress with these ballet flats, add this skinny neck scarf for an understated elegance!
- Make it work ready and pair with this blazer, or this one.
- Add a boater hat like this
What are your thoughts on this look and tips? However you choose to style it, own it and rock it with poise and confidence!
Thanks for reading! See you next week…Ciao!!!