Hello again guys! If you need a dress for the holidays and beyond, then this is the dress! This off the shoulder floral maxi dress is all sorts of classy, sexy, and exudes feminine confidence…I can’t think of anything more romantic, classy, elegant, and sophisticated dress; with the cascading asymmetrical ruffles, that’s almost ethereal.
In addition, the off-shoulder cut acts as a gentle reminder to keep my poise and shoulders straight to avoid slouching. Further, I love the inherent sexy vibe that baring a little skin, especially the décolletage area creates…a look that oozes with an air of feminity and sex appeal. What is more sexy than an outfit that shows the décolletage? Check out this post where I elaborate on this fact.
Alternative styling for off the shoulder floral maxi dress year-round
- Because this is a dress than can easily be styled year round, I have actually shown a few alternative looks here in this post
- For the fall/spring season, style with a denim jacket ( see my post here on making the case for why you need one as a closet staple) to add an easy cool chic vibe to your look.
- If you so desire, the denim jacket also serves to tamper down the ultra feminine vibe of the dress.
- The calf boots with the lace-up details adds a dose of fierceness and edgy vibe to the uber feminine look.
- On the other hand, style with heeled sandals, like I also show, but add a leather Moto jacket for edginess
- Also, style with flat pointed toe mules like this for an easy going laid back but still stylish vibe for the summer months
- In the winter months, like I did, style with your choice of calf or knee high boots, drape a teddy, trench or this coat for warmth.