Welcome back Lovelies!
Casual look is the game this week. Unlike other parts of the country, the fall season comes slowly, or as I say, grudgingly to Texas…giving us time to still enjoy more summer like days. So, as Labor Day marks the end of summer, and the beginning of the fall season, here’s a look to help slowly transition your look into the fall. I picked this up from NM last call a few weeks earlier.
Neiman Marcus Jersey Knit Knotted Long Drape top (OOTD)
Todays look is a casual summer/fall take. Styling this Neiman Marcus Jersey knit, knotted long drape top. Because I wanted to give it a pop, I paired it with these ankle length jeans, and heeled sandals in the same color palette as the jeans. Further, to add more interest, I carried this orange clutch bag, previously seen here and here.
The various shades of yellow, orange, and green add depth to my look. Also, I showed an alternative sporty look featuring these platform sneakers, previously styled here. The denim jacket adds interest as well as a source of warmth. What are your thoughts on this look?
Shop my Look
Alternative Styling Tips
- Pair the top with destructed shorts, and sneakers for a casual cool girl weekend vibe
- Alternatively, style as above, but ditch the sneakers for heeled statement booties for a sexy vibe
- Style with destructed skinny jeans and a cross body bag for an urban chick look
- Layer the top over a printed long sleeve top, for interest and booties to keep warm
- Style with a bomber jacket for an on-trend look
- Throw on a printed scarf to add interest, and an extra layer of warmth
How else would you style this look. Leave me a comment below. However you choose to style it, remember, own it, and rock it with poise and confidence!
See you next week, and thanks for stopping by…Ciao!