With the unprecedented changes in our day-to-day lifestyle due to the coronavirus pandemic, a number of you have found yourself spending more time in lounge wear than ever before. For that reason, you have bought more loungewear and athleisure pieces than you ever thought possible owning. What to do now with all those loungewear, that’s why this post with show you 7 stylish ways to up-style loungewear.
From important zoom meetings to just lounging around the house, leggings and sweat pants are now the it clothing apparel. Also, with gatherings, parties, and most outdoor activities limited, it is now customary to spend most of our waking hours in some form of loungewear or athleisure piece or another. Buttery-soft loungewear sets are the ultimate in comfort pieces. Sweat sets with that lived in look and feel follow closely. Keep reading to find 7 stylish ways to up-style loungewear.
7 ways to style loungewear and athleisure pieces
- Need to run a quick errand in your loungewear? To avoid looking sloppy, throw on a blazer for sleek chic look. A structured blazer and handbag adds structure and power to your dressed-down look
- Pair your knitted joggers with heels or ankle boots in the fall/winter season.
- Add some jewelry. A chunky chic necklace over your sweat top adds an unexpected chic vibe to your look.
- Go monochromatic by pairing knitted sets of similar tones and textures to add interest and exude an air of posh upscale vibe. Monochromatic looks lend a more polished put-together look to any outfit.
- For a preppy vibe, try pairing your leggings with loafers. For the ultimate preppy vibe, add a sweater over a button down shirt
- Add a boater or fedora hat for a Parisian chic vibe. Hats
- A leather jacket toughens the soft look of silk wide-leg pajama bottoms and matching button down.
How else would you style this look? However you style it, remember to own it and rock it with poise and confidence!!!
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you next week. Ciao!!