Hey Loves…thanks fo joining me this week.
Hope your week was fulfilling. I had a busy week trying to catch up on house cleaning, and the kiddos extracurricular activities. Today I’m talking Classic black and white…timeless, effortless and chic.
Classic black and white look is timeless, effortless, chic, and sophisticated. Always in fashion. Putting together a black and white look is a no brainer because there’s no need to worry about matching colors. The look evokes an effortless well put together look when pieces are selected carefully.
Shop My Look
Classic black and white…timeless, effortless and chic (OOTD)
Todays look is simple, classic and chic. Appropriate for work or dinner…desk to dinner in one step. Here I paired this @BCBGmaxazria velvet and mesh bodysuit with a frayed edge skirt. I added a peplum waist belt to define my waist, and open toe lace booties. You may choose to style it using these alternative options below
Alternative Styling Tips
- Style with black skinny destructed jeans like this one, for an edgy look
- Alternatively, style as above, but add a Moto jacket to toughen up your look
- Style with knee high boots, perhaps these for that pop of color
- A checked blazer like this will be super appropriate for work too
- Pair the top with trousers like this for a chic take
- on the other hand, you could style the top underneath a fitted boss babe pant suit like this
What are your thoughts on this look? How else would you style it? However you choose, own it and rock it with poise and confidence!
See you next week….Ciao!!