Another Holiday look inspo for the various festivities around this time of year! Because, it’s that time of year again…time for parties, galas, hosting, and entertainment! Which in turn calls for dresses/outfits. But how do you choose the right dress? Check out my previous post here, for some valuable tips.
Shop My Look
CMEO Collective exaggerated bow party dress (OOTD)
I love this dress particularly for the exaggerated bow embellishment. The fabric is greatly textured giving it an appealing depth and feel. In addition, the front slit and body con fit did it for me. In styling it, I decided to go vintagey (if that’s even a word)…you know how I love the vintage vibe. This faux fur stole you’ve seen here and here served as added interest and source of warmth, while also adding an element of glam…cant go wrong with that.
Further, my favorite wide brim hat, previously seen here, kicked up my look a notch. The gloves added another layer of glam vintage vibe. So…tell me, how else would you style it?Check out my other alternative styling tips below.
Alternative styling tips
- Ditch the hat for a fascinator piece to add a British ladylike touch
- Ditch the hat, gloves and faux fur stole, and add a statement jacket instead
- Go monochromatic and style with this heeled sandals. Try this as well
- Style the dress as a top over a midi skirt, I like this one. But I love this one
- Add a statement jewelry, like this, if you are feeling more daring…but I prefer this
- Style with this clutch instead for more depth and texture.
However you choose to style it, own it, and rock it with poise and confidence!
See you next week…Ciao!!
What I’m Wearing
- Dress: CMEO collective on sale here
- Leather gloves; Lord and Taylor old
- Heels: Casadei Old
- Hat old