Hey there! So glad to see you this week, and thanks for stopping by.
Although Florals for spring are not groundbreaking, asymmetric floral skirt with lace-up detail for spring is definitely a welcome print and style. Spring is a season for the appearance of flowers which signifies new life, new awakening, blooms, freshness, color, rebirth, and growth. So, yes it may not be a groundbreaking idea, but definitely a welcome one.
Shop My Look
How to style asymmetric floral skirt (OOTD)
Today I’m sharing a lovely asymmetric floral skirt with lace-up details. Asymmetric pieces, like this and this, stand out, create interest, and add an alluring, and subtle edgy effect on the silhouette. This skirt is both trendy and classy at the same time, giving me some playful, girlish vibes.
So, to enhance that playfulness, I paired it with this white button down shirt, previously seen here. I think the lace-up details in the top and skirt are fun together. In addition, I show two different styling with strappy heeled sandals and white pumps. What do you think? Which look do you prefer?
Alternative Styling Tips
- To make this look work appropriate, add a blazer like this or this one
- To jazz up your look a bit more, style with this or this instead
- Dress down, and amp up your urban chicness by pairing with this slogan tee and these sneaks
- For an amped up sexy vibe, style with this or this lace top for a date night
- Toughen up your look by adding a leather jacket or this
- For an on trend look, opt to style with these mules…I’m currently eyeing these
- or these kitten heels, also work appropriate
So, however you choose to style it, own it and rock it with poise and confidence. Appreciate you stopping by. See you next week…Ciao!!!
This is one of my favourites and that skirt is so cute on you! Beautifully styled and I’m loving all the details!
You styled this skirt perfectly- lookin’ amazing, sister!
Le Stylo Rouge