Hey there loves!
Although summer is a time for laid back easygoing looks, you can totally still maintain your chicness effortlessly, simply by following some easy steps.
Red, White, and Blue with Ankara Duster (OOTD)
Because ripped or destructed jeans add a sexy, stylish and contemporary edge to any look (you just can’t go wrong with them), these pair from Alloyapparel were the perfect companion for my look. They come in various lengths, specifically from 32-36 making them a tall girls’ best friend.
Also, I have previously styled these jeans here, and here. Jeans, as we all know, go with whatever your taste is. However, I opted for the white top and pumps because its keeps the look fresh, modern and stylishly chic. The asymmetric, flowy top is fresh, and summery with a contemporary chic flair that is very feminine. As a personal preference, I cinched my waistline with this belt, but you can totally style this top unbelted.
On the other hand, in commemoration of the upcoming Independence Day celebration, I added this #ankaraduster you’ve previously seen here. Have a fun and safe celebration you guys!
Shop My look
Alternative styling tips
- Pair this jeans with a shirt dress instead, for an elevated chic look. Try this top as well
- Dress it down by pairing with an slogan/caption tee and sneaks or these sandals (crushing over these), for a laidback weekend vibe. Also, try these espadrilles, the ultimate summer footwear.
- Add a paperboy hat or this fedora hat
- For a more structured and polished look, pair with a structured blazer like this one or this and this structured handbag
- Style with a striped button down shirt for a preppy chic look
- On the other hand, style wit a simple white button down shirt, flat mules and a crossbody bag to channel your inner Parisian vibe. Add a beret for more impact
- or, style with a Breton striped top and these investment loafers
- Style as above, with this statement earrings
The options are limitless, how else would you style this look? However you choose to style your jeans, own it and rock it with poise and confidence !
Thanks for stopping by, and hope to see you next week. Ciao!!!
Loving this outfit and that duster is amazing..
I love the outfit. That duster is amazing. So lovely.
That duster would be stunning to wear anytime this summer, not just for the 4th! So cute =)
LATEST POST | INSTAGRAM
I agree…I have styled it several times already, it just worked in well this time…haha
Wow so nice dress & style. I love to buy long anarkali suits for this summer. Thanks for sharing with us.
you look so chic babe!
kisses from the sandpits of dubai 🖤
Thanks so much dear
You always slay the jeans and heel look Viv!
Pose & Repeat
Thanks so much Ruby!