Welcome back Loves! How about this Uber stylish ballon skirt? I have to say, it’s not for the faint at heart. That being said, it has a few positives. Due to the ballon nature of the style, its perfect to hide, and or enhance certain features. Those endowed with a sizable back side will find this perfect as well as those lacking, because it gives the illusion of having a derrière. So, lets talk Stylish ways to style a balloon skirt.
Shop My Look
Stylish ways to style a balloon skirt (OOTD)
I love this particular cut because of the high waisted cut. Also, the adjustable waist cincher is perfect to add that waist definition that I so love. In addition, the paper bag waist (currently having a moment) balances the volume of the skirt. It comes in red and black, but I chose black because of the versatility, plus I’m always drawn to blacks. One more very important detail is that it has pockets!
In this post I show two ways to style it. This skirt is best styled with a fitted top to balance out the volume of the skirt, and create some symmetry. So, for the first look, I wore it over ankle pants, previously seen here, and nude heels. Secondly, I styled it with mesh thigh high socks, black pumps and this wool trench coat which casually draped over my shoulders. See below for more alternative styling tips on Stylish ways to style a balloon skirt. What are your sentiments on ballon skirts?
Alternative Styling Tips
- Style with opaque thighs and knee high boots
- Take it one step further by styling as above, but with OTK books to up the ante on your edginess. Also, try these
- Also, add a biker jacker to toughen your look
- On the other hand, opt for a more feminine sex appeal by styling with stiletto pumps, in your choice of color to show those legs. I love these ones
- Go casual chic and pair them with a hooded crop top and sneaks like this one
- Throw on a slogan tee and cropped blazer for an urban chic take
- Style with this white top for a classic back and white look. Try this one too
How else would you style this look? However you choose to style it, own it and rock it with poise and confidence!
Thanks for stopping by and reading. See you next week…Ciao!!!
P. S. Don’t forget to enter the blog giveaway. Here is the link… http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ccd81afb5/?
I love the all black look although both looks are very nice. Those socks are really cute
You look super stylish! Love the red underneath!
Marije | thegfguide.com
Viv darling, I’m here for the second way you styled this skirt. The all black is uber gorgeous I must say. From the jacket to the tights, all the pieces worked harmoniously well together. Great styling tips too girl.