Hello Lovelies…thanks for joining me again this week! Valentine’s Day + Date Night dress is the topic today! So, let’s get right to the chase. What are you planning on wearing for Valentine’s Day? A romantic valentines day dinner calls for a magical dress that would get your beau swooning over you. most importantly though, it should make YOU feel good about yourself.
Valentine’s Day + Date Night dress (OOTD)
This dress is absolutely stunning, and can be worn for any other occasions like as a wedding guest, for date night, or any going-out occasion of your choice. The cut is very modern…asymmetric with a side split that is absolutely swoon worthy, and the side zipper is an added point of interest. In addition, the dress is a beautiful showcase of modern sophistication with a sleek contemporary aesthetic so typical of the Few Moda look. See my other Few moda looks here, here, and here.
Today, I went for a bold, all red monochromatic look, much like this previous post. Red evokes, confidence, boldness, and a sexy vibe. Although the dress is fitted, I added an embellished belt to further define my waistline and keep my look clean and streamlined. Further, the red loubs helps to continue the look and creates further elongation by continuing the flow in vision. I added this Ankara coat/dress for warmth and interest. See a similar one here
On the other hand…not a Valentine’s Day enthusiast? Red not your vibe? Check out these alternative tips and styles below.
Alternative Styling Tips
- Not feeling the red vibe? Try this classic look instead. This and this are some of my faves too
- Add a statement coat like I did here, to add more drama and interest to your look. This is a custom made Ankara coat/dress, but I found this and this for you.
- Ditch the Chanel bag for a clutch like this or this to add some depth.
- Add a faux fur stole for warmth and glamor. Try this one for depth as well.
- Follow me on IG to see more looks and inspo
- Style with barely there sandals like this one on sale.
However you choose to style your look, own it and rock it with poise and confidence!
Thanks for reading, and see you next week. Ciao!!!